|JCO Gas Pipe Ltd. is a company promoted by D.P Jindal Group and Chokhani Group. The Company has come up as Spiral SAW pipe arm of D.P Jindal Group, pioneers in manufacture of Seamless & ERW pipes in India. The plant is centrally located near Nagpur with state of the art Japanese mill for manufacturing of pipes of highest quality. The project is set up in a total area of approximately 100 acres in Boregaon Industrial Area, district Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh for the manufacture of Spiral Submerged Arc Welded (HSAW) pipes with installed capacity of 100000 MTPA conforming to IS 3589:2001, IS 5504, API-5L-X70, ASTM.
D.P Jindal Group
D.P. Jindal Group are the first and foremost manufacturers of steel pipes and tubes in India. They are also the first to set up fully indigenously designed pipe and tube plant in India. After establishing lead and consolidating their position in steel pipes/tubes, they diversified into Casing Pipes in 1987, Off Shore Oil Drilling in 1989 and Seamless Pipes in 1992.
Driven by pro-active attitude and futuristic vision, the D.P. Jindal group has boldly pioneered many successful projects and today it has a commanding presence amongst the top Industrial Houses in India. Vision and foresight have created the foundation of the group and made D.P. Jindal Group, a name synonymous with Pipes and Tubes with presence within and outside the country. Diverse product range, large manufacturing capacities and optimum utilization of its resources are the major contribution to the growth of D.P. Jindal
Chokhani Group is one of the prominent Infrastructure Development and Construction players in Northern Region and has developed projects in this segment and this rapid growth has prompted them to venture in other region of the country. Apart from this Chokhani group have a very strong focus on the Marketing of DI Pipe of Electro Steel Casting Ltd. on all India basis since the last 15 years.
Code Of Conduct
OBJECTIVE OF CODE OF CONDUCT:
The main object of Code of Conduct of the Company is to carry out the activities of the Company in
an ethical manner. The Code of Conduct exists for the purposes of promoting safe and fair working
conditions while manufacturing various products:
- To act with utmost care and prudence that is expected in the normal course of action.
- Act honestly, in good faith and in the best interest of the Company.
- Neither make improper use of information nor take improper advantage of their position as a Member of Core Management Team.
- Not engage in conduct likely to bring discredit to the Company.
- Take all reasonable steps and appropriate actions in consonance with all decisions taken by the Board of Directors.
- Ensure the confidentiality of information they receive whilst being in office of Director or member of the Core Management Team and may disclose if authorized by the Company.
- Ensure that the business practices of the Company would always be fair and transparent.